E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Big in Japan
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this discussion with Dave B. a bit back, and he said it might be me! So, lets see, whos got what in the race for NA power. Heres what im running:
GruppeM, Dinan Throttle, Dinan Stage 3 software, Rogue Power pulleys, Rogue DMS exhaust..this gave me 212.5 hp at the ground.

in addition to this, I have the differential running a 3.38, which is an effective 15.4% increase in power. Also, I only run 18s in a stock tire fitment.

So..whos got what..I know a certain someone is going stage 4 and will whip my ass solid, unless he keeps those heavy 19s..

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
1,574 Posts
RichP said:
I had this discussion with Dave B. a bit back, and he said it might be me! So, lets see, whos got what in the race for NA power. Heres what im running:
GruppeM, Dinan Throttle, Dinan Stage 3 software, Rogue Power pulleys, Rogue DMS exhaust..this gave me 212.5 hp at the ground.

in addition to this, I have the differential running a 3.38, which is an effective 15.4% increase in power. Also, I only run 18s in a stock tire fitment.

So..whos got what..I know a certain someone is going stage 4 and will whip my ass solid, unless he keeps those heavy 19s..
there are people who have more than that...that stuff plus camshaft, headers , full catback,etc

i think nicks car is faster right?

·
Registered
755 Posts
what about yourself Amir? ;)

Edit: don't know if it would make much of a difference since I don't know the stats, but Nick's car is step, right?

·
Big in Japan
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i honestly DONT think i have the fastest here, but this is more out a curiousity, and to see who has what, because its a bit hard to follow, AND, we NA tuned guys need to stick together.

·
I holla
1,509 Posts
what's NA stand for? :dunno:

·
Technik Whore
189 Posts
hey rich

umm
I have all NA
I have cams, headers, port n polish, uuc exhuast, gruppe m, and an untuned ECU (sooon to be tuned as of 2 weeks from now) and I am putting out about 245 hp on the ground...

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
lyon123 said:
what's NA stand for? :dunno:
Natural Asperation. An engine can be NA or FI (forced induction). FI would be an SC or turbo.

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
hamann 330Ci said:
i thought stock 330 puts out 225 hp
that's at the crank!! when the power travels through the wheel, you lose a certain percentage of power. so stock wise, a 330 has about what? 190-195 to the wheel? maybe less.

and i have the fastest 330.. because.. because silver 330 gets 30hp just because silver is the fastest color
:eeps: :eeps: :eeps: :D

·
Hello
1,161 Posts
e46boy said:

that's at the crank!! when the power travels through the wheel, you lose a certain percentage of power. so stock wise, a 330 has about what? 190-195 to the wheel? maybe less.

and i have the fastest 330.. because.. because silver 330 gets 30hp just because silver is the fastest color
:eeps: :eeps: :eeps: :D
if silver gives out 30 hp than black must give out like 100hp :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
tim j said:

if silver gives out 30 hp than black must give out like 100hp :D
Add a couple of decal stickers like Mugen, NOS and GReddy and you'll be dyno'ing 450hp at the wheels :lmao:

·
Beware of pwner
1,714 Posts
Re: hey rich

Nick330Ci said:
umm
I have all NA
I have cams, headers, port n polish, uuc exhuast, gruppe m, and an untuned ECU (sooon to be tuned as of 2 weeks from now) and I am putting out about 245 hp on the ground...
I think we have a winner here, especially after Nick gets his ECU tuned. :thumbup:

·
BABY BANGBUS
1,963 Posts
I was wondering where u got your differential rich.....whats the best brand for differential? I have a 328. Whats the best one I can go with? Any idea? Damn....u guys are hella lucky, I am sooo waiting to tune my car all out like that, just wish I had more money...haha.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts