E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious to find out how those who have taken their car to the track how you did!...I escpecially want to hear from some M3's...I know they advertise in some mags that the M can do 13.2 but I bet that is like incredibly hard and they probably didnt use clutch but you could probably hit high 13's...Let me hear them!!!:) :) :thumbup:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
*sigh* That's the STRIP.

Track is rather different.
sorry strip....my bad:rolleyes: ..anyways who has taken thier car to strip???

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
it's all in your perspective. around here the 1/4 mile is called the track, if you refer to the "strip" they will ask you what titty bar your talking about...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so, no ones ran thier car??:dunno:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
14.7 on slicks

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn in your 330i.....thats pretty damn good...how much do you think those slicks took off your time???

·
needs a new sig...
3,408 Posts
i consistently run 14.8-9 on a stock 330ci ..that wa sin the fall i was running over 15 for a while but i finally got a decent launch technique and my r/t is usually pretty good

·
Registered
408 Posts
cls1000 said:
it's all in your perspective. around here the 1/4 mile is called the track, if you refer to the "strip" they will ask you what titty bar your talking about...
Just don't be lazy and type the extra four letters and say DRAGSTRIP. that will clear up everything..

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
srn1985 said:
Just curious to find out how those who have taken their car to the track how you did!...I escpecially want to hear from some M3's...I know they advertise in some mags that the M can do 13.2 but I bet that is like incredibly hard and they probably didnt use clutch but you could probably hit high 13's...Let me hear them!!!:) :) :thumbup:
High 13's...HUH???

try high 12's

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damn...I didnt know it could be done...see you learn something new everyday...What is the average stock power to the wheels for a M3 coupe???

·
Registered
611 Posts
HKE46Boy said:
I've seen 12.9 bone stock and 12.7 w/ SS exhaust and GruppM
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Professional driver? Optimum conditions? 6 speed or SMG?

That's an amazing time ...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts