E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i live in victoria, and want my dinan cai installed and rear strut installed who can do this cheap!!, also need price on paint and install of ...rd stlye front bumper, hamann mirrors,hamann roof spoiler and hamann eyelids. cheap as possible, i need painted blk, i can get stuff to shop then drive over to have it all installed in one day dinan cai, shoulb b easy if bumper if off to get switche anyway.. pls email w/ shop names or private guyz eho can hook me up!thx 1-250-920-8313. mike

·
Just Marinatin'
2,495 Posts
yeah you do

VENDETTABMW said:
DONT U HAVE TO TAKE OFF FRONT BUMPER AND INSTALL PIECE TO MAKE A SEPERATE COMPARTMENT AS WELL AS REMOVE STOCK AIR BOX. ?
The bumper is only two big screws and about 6 small ones then 3 little plugs to remove and then it slides off. The stock airbox takes a minute to take out. I would say that the headlight is the most difficult part but still really easy. Just follow dinans instructions and the ones on this site and it can easily be a 3 hour one man job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.