E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever has white wheels out there, post up the pictures! I am looking for Steel Grey with white preferably. I am looking to go from black wheels to white.. Anyone with Photoshop skill give it a shot?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
i love my white wheels

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
sig yo

·
Registered
1,874 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

That M3 just sold me on my white wheels. I am going to plasti-dip them first to feel it out then, get a more perminent finish! Keep the pictures coming guys. They look great.

At first I was the few and proud owner of black wheels in my city, now EVERYONE has them and I feel like I need ot bring back a vintage style.... I think white with steel grey could pull it off!

·
Registered
941 Posts
That M3 just sold me on my white wheels. I am going to plasti-dip them first to feel it out then, get a more perminent finish! Keep the pictures coming guys. They look great.

At first I was the few and proud owner of black wheels in my city, now EVERYONE has them and I feel like I need ot bring back a vintage style.... I think white with steel grey could pull it off!
Tell me if you find white plasti-dip! I have already looked to mess around but couldn't find any!!

whoa, are you in Charleston, SC?

·
Registered
8 Posts
They look absolutely fantastic. Just bought last week white plasti-dip and next week my wheels will be white aswell :)

Offtopic question:
Where to get them outcoming studs from (daddyyanco picture)? Ps. UK dealer
Will they fit standard mv2's?

Mike

1 - 20 of 50 Posts