BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i want white corner bulbs to match my halogen's. as i understand it, some have used polarg bulbs......but those light up yellowing, and blink bright white.

now is there a bulb that lights up nice and bright, to match my halogens........and blink?!

TAI!

john

·
G-cool, G-smooth, G-style
622 Posts
i'm interested in knowing too. in umnitza's avatar pic it's like super white...i want something like that

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BMWilli said:
i'm interested in knowing too. in umnitza's avatar pic it's like super white...i want something like that
exactly! i have silver bulbs in my corners right now and i like to have that white look around to my corners as well!

·
Registered
192 Posts
alittle off topic but have you tired using the regular "clear" bulbs in the clear lense instead of the orange, if so how they like?

·
Registered
924 Posts
I want that look( on the front only)as well... I bought superwhites but they still look a little yellow. I think it is because of the wattage going to the single filament bulb.... if you could reverse it and have the lamp "blink" at the lower wattage. :dunno:

Anyone tried this?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TZ Blue D3 said:
I want that look( on the front only)as well... I bought superwhites but they still look a little yellow. I think it is because of the wattage going to the single filament bulb.... if you could reverse it and have the lamp "blink" at the lower wattage. :dunno:

Anyone tried this?
yes, thta's exactly the problem! i hate that "egg yolk" colored look!!!

i'm sure this is something someone has done?!

ANYONE?!

TIA

john

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BMW_M3_Power said:
I thought white corner light is illegal?
yeah, so is tinting windows, modified exhaust, etc?! lol :banghead:

but we all seem to go for it and say WTF!!!

and i noticed you're in diamond bar too! the sheriff up & down db blvd are so pricks! where 'bouts do you live? i'm off of mtn laurel & bd blvd.

john

·
Registered
272 Posts
There is no such bulbs that will give you a "hyperwhite" look when NOT blinking. I've been trying to look for those for a long time and everyone gives that yellowish/greenish/brownish look.

If you know of any such bulbs please let me know.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
BMW_M3_Power said:
I thought white corner light is illegal?
whit front lights are legal. Rears are not

1 - 11 of 11 Posts