BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was picking up a new spair key.. while waiting i was walking around showroom and they have a 760il... Beast of a commuter car. black on black very slick. Im lookign at the price thing on side window and it has all the options and says suggested retail of 122,000 .. but as i walk to front on the windshield is 2003 760il 53,000. I asked sailspeople is there something wrong and since im 17 they sorta neglected me like pricks but does anyone have any reason why it would be 70,000 cheaper than suggested retail?????. BTW sailsperson and service guy who programmed key said nothing is wrong with car. they really wouldnt say anything else about it ... do any of u have any idea how they could sell it that cheap? its gotta have engine problems rite????

·
Registered
409 Posts
they couldnt sell a new car with problems, the 53000 had to stand for something else. call them up and pretend you are your dad and ask em what thats about i want to know

·
Registered
409 Posts
maybe they wanted 53,000 downpayment heh

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've heard those car are a pile. Probably only way to get rid of it. I know a guy who bought one. Had it 4 months and of that time he was only able to drive about 2 weeks. The engine is crap and electronics are all crap.

·
Registered
409 Posts
dang, but still with a sticker of 120k its more worth BMWs while to sell it for parts or something.. if they sold a 120k car for 53k, thats less than a loaded m3 or 5 series of 745

·
Registered
409 Posts
let me know if you find out! im really interested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts