BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basically i've been stock piling mods in my room for 4 months. finally got everything here. problem is i need to sell one of my mods. reason i need to sell is because i dont have enough money to paint some of my mods. I have wheels(with tires), m-tech bumper, oem e46 m3 mirrors, and door blank plate--all new. used mod that i ahve are the DAE. Im thinking sell the mirrors... would be the easiest and should retain the most of the amount i paid. Bumper would be to hard to ship. DAE i would lose a lot of money, i think.... any ideas...

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,514 Posts
Keep them and keep saving for the paint/installation.

·
ACS Fanatics
719 Posts
Well

If you are not going to sell your ride soon then you can change your wheels then sell your stock wheels. that way you can get some money to paint your m3 mirrors

But then again its hard to ship wheels unless you find a local seller:D

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it would take at least another 3 months before i can catch up with everything to have the money to paint the bumper mirrors and door plate.

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,514 Posts
It's winter anyways....so save up. =)

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
true... but texas doesnt get the f'ed up winters the ppl up north get... no snow, but cold as shi t.... just tired of bumping into the m-tech bumper on the floor. ha.

·
'a certain moderator'
35,565 Posts
dont sell anything, you could try and sell the stock rims, cuz u dont really have a reason to return to stock rims in texas. or maybe someone can float u some cash for paint!

3rd option, go the way of the ricer and roll around with an unpainted Mtech and mirrors for a couple months :lmao:

-brendan

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
simsima325 said:
dont sell anything, you could try and sell the stock rims, cuz u dont really have a reason to return to stock rims in texas. or maybe someone can float u some cash for paint!

3rd option, go the way of the ricer and roll around with an unpainted Mtech and mirrors for a couple months :lmao:

-brendan
i should... i remember some guy painted his add-on himself... ha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts