BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,435 Posts
David328Ci said:
That's a hard one. I say the Porsche because it costs more.
Yeah, but I bet the CSL holds better resale. That's going to be a real collectors' item....:dunno:

Personal, all costs aside....damn. I don't know. I guess I'd have to go with the CSL, but christ, the targa is sooooo money.

F*ck it, CSL:thumbup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
it's a comparison between a regular e46 m3, not the CSL. If you change the criteria I'll take the 911 Turbo with the upgraded performance package.

but back to the post.. I'll take the Targa. :eek:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
I'd take the Targa even though it looks bad in that picture, they are a few cars I want to own in life, a BMW, a Porsche and a Ferrari, I have the Bimmer now so I would love to have a Porsche they are teh ultimate driving machines to me. :thumbup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
If money doesn't matter gor for the Porsche.

·
Europrojektz NW
973 Posts
Nothing can beat the Porsche engine sound, OMG...I love it...but in terms of aggressiveness, the M3 looks way better than the 996 Carrera...but after its modded its another story but that would cost an arm and a leg...

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
For the price...

I'd definitely choose M3...unless you're comparing it with a 996 Turbo!!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
BMW M3 in a heartbeat!! However, I would take the 911 if I could sneak in a TT! :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'd take the Porsche if it wasn't a Targa... just a C2 would be better, and I'd mod it of course :D

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,316 Posts
Porsche :thumbup: ! This may be a stupid question, but what makes the ///M3 "CSL" so special/rare?? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts