E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
booo for body roll.
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
finally freed up some money. i always try to save but i blow it on something.. cell phone.. cds.. video games.. food.. those people of opposite sex... and the fact i have no job. anyways. got some money to spend. what to buy?

1. uuc v2-- the springs give the most visual bang for the buck. but the reason im doubting is because no money for shocks.

2. uuc ssk + knob + e-brake-- pure driver pleasure. everybody loves it.

3. clears + bulbs + painted moldings-- gateway mod.

i'm undecided.

·
Banned
942 Posts
The UUC springs are specially designed to work with your OEM shocks. There is no reason to change them. I have had my UUC springs and oem shocks on my car for over 6000 miles with absolutely no problems. I car has had the springs on the car for over 50000 miles with the oem shocks and has had no problems.:thumbup:

·
booo for body roll.
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
:) that may have done the trick. i will probably just go along springs. you have AMAZING pricing! :thumbup:

in my area, richmond, virginia, they want 250 for installation from carrss. it's one of the premier places, and that's where i got my windows tinted. they have a pretty good rep, they do alot of custom work.. benzs, bmws, etc.... but there prices are soo outrageous. the main thing is, i TRUST them. i could go to places around here that might do it for 200.. but i don't know. i think i'd rather pay the extra 50 for the peace of mind. http://www.hotcarrss.com

i'd diy but...
1. i've never attempted anything of this scale
2. no air compressed tools
3. no spring compressor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts