• Dunlop 9000s

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • kumho ecsta MX

Votes: 3 25.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
needs a new sig...
3,193 Posts
I have got the dunlops on my FD..285 in the rear and they are sticky as hell. An awsome tire. They are pretty good in the rain. but i hardly drive that car in the rain

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
You forgot Toyo's.... I'd go with a Toyo Proxe T1-S. They also make an FZ4 but i had a bad experience on my showcar with inside wall cracking on 3 out of 4 tires. Maybe just defective, but Toyo as a brand make some pretty great ass tires :thumbup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think Kumho's are good for the selling prices... but i have to disagree witht he performance. After 5,000 miles i had a lot of complaints of excessive tire noise. That humming sound, and when they wear down they tend to get that ugly flat look. (boxy sidewalls)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sp9000s

just purchased these in 235/45/19 in front and 245/45/19 in the rear. So far I like them allot as they are very quiet and grip decently well. I have had both Michelin pilot sports and Bstone S02s in the past and honestly both have better ultimate grip and steering response. The reason I chose the dunlops was for their excellent ride qual, low noise and good grip. Hope this was helpful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.