E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Which SSK I MUST buy???

• UUC

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • AC-S

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • ROGUE

Votes: 13 35.1%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sofa-king-what
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I focused my attention on 3 major SSK
ROGUE
UUC
AC-S
which is the best 1 ???

UUC seems pretty good
AC-S..good too.... but HELL... it's expensive(don't like the knob)
ROGUE... is at the same level of the UUC

i've already done :search:

let's look what the poll says

(any other comments on the 3 kits are well accepted)

.....it's for a 323conv.

·
Retired
1,320 Posts
I have the UUC SSK and I love the feel. I plan on getting RE's Weighted Shifting Rod so that I dont need a heavy shift knob. (It also helps me save a little money by going aluminum instead of stainless steel. And there isnt a stainless steel ebrake handle by UUC.)

·
I holla
1,509 Posts
i have the UUC and love it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have the UUC one.
I drove my friend's M3 with AC's
I like UUC a bit more.
had no chance to try other SSK out there..

but I am sure all of them are good, just all depend on the user.

·
Invalid User
9,504 Posts
i'll be meeting up with a dood who has a uuc ssk in my area sometime next week. i'll report back once we meet up (over and out). :moon:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I had UUC up untill last week. Switched to RE SSK to test it out. I like the RE ones much better. With the UUC I had problems shifting in to first gear for some reasons.

·
I holla
1,509 Posts
Daniel Choe said:
I had UUC up untill last week. Switched to RE SSK to test it out. I like the RE ones much better. With the UUC I had problems shifting in to first gear for some reasons.
i've noticed that once. is it a reoccuring problem? :dunno:

btw, scurred the crap out of me when i couldn't shift into first gear at a light. :banghead: but that was over a month ago and haven't had any problems since.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Im not sure if the problem is reoccuring problem. I know my friend also had the same issues. My SSK is about 2 years old so they might have fixed that issue.

·
I holla
1,509 Posts
thanks, let's hope they've fixed it. btw how did those clears fit ya? -ryan

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
UUC is a great company with excellent products. If only they'd release an SSK that actually worked with the XI.:sad:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have diriven all three extensively and none of the other two compare to the Rogue SSK. It is shorter, smoother and has less vibration.

·
(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)
745 Posts
I just ordered the Rogue SSK yesterday... got an email back saying that they were out of stock for the 328/330 kits. Hopefully they'll be in stock and shipping soon.

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
1,766 Posts
I'm starting to think that the Rogue SSK is better than the UUC...does anyone know Rogue's website or where I can get one?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts