E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, since i installed my rims, i have the biggest gap between my fender and tires, i want to lower the car, but do not have money for coilovers... i was looking into acs springs because i heard they have a great ride, i dont want the slammed look at all, not in front or rear, because my driveway is extremely steep... i really want a quality ride, one that wont cause me any problems in the future... what springs are right for me? can you guys post pics to show me examples of what springs provide what drop? thanks alot

also, anyone here with acs springs on their coupe? i wanna see the drop they provide, thanks:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i also have to add: i heard that when you put springs, i will have to get an allignment like every cuple months, is this true, wat are the other downsides to gettin springs that i should know about? thanks

·
Gear up, shut up!
1,189 Posts
bro...

ACS is probably nothing more than rebadged eibach stuff...just like the majority of their suspension bits. look either places before going to ACS..i have technik sway bars on my m5 that are made by eibach who also make their bars for ACS...same sh0# same name on the bars...just sold under a different name...one is 380 and the other is 700...you tell me, worth the price?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts