BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am running 18s and want to fill the fender gap on my sedan. I also have hamann side skirts and am looking for a set of springs that won't make my car too rough or too low. I don't really care about full out race springs just comfortable and good looking ones. H&R, eibach?????? Also what warranties will I void. I am clueless. If you can show some pics and stories it would be most helpfull. I want to order these soon.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If you click on the link in my signature it shows my car with H&R stage 3's, about 2"in front and 1.5" in rear, with the hamann 18's. I just wanted somthing cheap that I could do quickly when I first bought the car. I will deff. go with a coil over set up in the future maybe a year or so since my stock shocks will wear out in about a year. The ride quality isn't that bad and I am happy with it, no complaints.

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,829 Posts
brade46323 said:
If you click on the link in my signature it shows my car with H&R stage 3's, about 2"in front and 1.5" in rear, with the hamann 18's. I just wanted somthing cheap that I could do quickly when I first bought the car. I will deff. go with a coil over set up in the future maybe a year or so since my stock shocks will wear out in about a year. The ride quality isn't that bad and I am happy with it, no complaints.
fixed your sig pic, but it's a bit big perhaps? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
here's a pic of my ACS springs. didn't drop the rear at all really, just leveled out the gaps in the wheel wells, which I liked. I hate seeing cars w/ the rear tucked way up in but not the fronts you know...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks B, I couldn't get it to do that for some reason? don't ask me. I'll edit the picture. Thanks though, if you could drop me a E-mail or PM about getting it right. That would be helpful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts