BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the uuc v2 on my car right now. my friend may have a set of H&R race 29484, that he may just give me for nothing. My question is. Do u guys think the H&R race will give the front a little lower drop. with 19s the UUC had just about a 1 finger gap up front. If it will drop the front a little more i would take these from him, but i dont feel like getting it installed if its not gonna look a little lower. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh ok, i always get confused with that, anyways anyone know which one would be lower, or would it be a waste of time to change them. even though everything is free, its just alot of time

·
Registered
2 Posts
02 I will trade you a set of 84's for your springs. I raised mine back up to stock but I dont like how low the 84 springs make my car, too low for me let me know if youre interested I can take pictures

email me at [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
RD Sport Competition spring

Hey, I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but I'm running the RD sport competition springs. :thumbup: Looks good to me :) And I kept my stock shocks. :thumbup:

P.S. I'm running on 18" with 225 in the front and 255 in the rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts