BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,614 Posts
I rather have an Ipod, but I am biased...But the Sony looks sick...:drool:

If only your car was 2002+ then you could have hooked up the Ipod to your bimmer...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Well, I'm sure either one would be good, but I'd choose the iPod. I don't think you can dismiss iTunes, it's really a fantastic music manager/player. Then there's the scroll wheel, and years of development behind the iPod. Not too mention third-party accessories and BMW connectivity options.

I'm looking to upgrade to a new iPod soon - having had one before I wouldn't even consider the competition.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
stewey said:
Well, I'm sure either one would be good, but I'd choose the iPod. I don't think you can dismiss iTunes, it's really a fantastic music manager/player. Then there's the scroll wheel, and years of development behind the iPod. Not too mention third-party accessories and BMW connectivity options.

I'm looking to upgrade to a new iPod soon - having had one before I wouldn't even consider the competition.
for $399, you only get 20GB of storage. i'd get the IPOD, buy.com sells IPOD for $375 and you can always find a coupon online for another $20 off.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i change my stock deck, so if i want to connect my deck to IPOD or HD1 i will use RCA.
im in canada, so i can get the HD1 and IPOD almost at the same price.
what about the function between IPOD and HD-1 which one are better?
thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts