BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
There are tons of threads on this subject. Either use mobil 1 ow-40 or BMW 5w-30 from the dealer. Bottom line is it has to be LL01 approved.

·
Registered
26,436 Posts
What's the preferred method? Driving off a bridge, into a wall? What? Just let me know: I'll do whatever you say!

And here, even in my darkest moment, I come back to turn a comma into a semi-colon.

I need the kind of cheering up only Albeee can deliver (calm down kushy) with his passion and uniquely energetic joviality! More of you should be like him! (Oh, Albs...you missed a blue vest thread)

Sorry for the threadjack, OP...I feel mildly better now...thanks!

·
Registered
7,494 Posts
bmw 5w-30, mobil1 0w-40 for top off.......................just priced it out actually, i can get 7 qts of the bmw shipped to my door for $50, if i buy mobil1 at autozone it'll cost me $68, and actually,monday i'm calling the closest stealer that i know are crooks to see if i can even beat the $50 price ....its just oil so why not..............better oil, lower price, seems like a no brainer to me

·
Registered
26,436 Posts
OP, is this true? Did you go behind my back to GN?

You know I agree with almost all of what he says, don't you? Also, I love the gummi pfledge and xl50 and have no beagles.

Too much? Does not compute? Well guess what...you are so lucky you came here to ask and that I'm here protecting you! I'm just having a tirade and you brought it on, that's all. You can go about your business now...with LL-01 in your car. There, I agree, LL-01!

LL-fn-01

LL-01

OP...make the Roundel sign on your forehead, face Munich, start flagellation for a while and don't stop until you've read 3 solid days worth of oil posts. Have your mom bring you a potty like Cartman gets when he's playing COD...do not stop.

Then, please return, prepare a report and let us know which LL-01 you're going to use...BMW or other? BMW is cheapest...LL-01.

Everyone...LL-01

Please make it stop. It's in me now. Who can make it stop? Oil LL-01

Anyone? Please to god almighty...anyone?:lmao:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts