BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im in the market for a new front lip. I have a Tiag and was wondering out of these 2 front lips which looks better the MVR CF lip or the Hamann CF LIP. im too lazy to post pics and i have searched on here for pics but cant find anything with either lip on. any "constructive" opinion is welcomed. thanks for your help. :hi:

p.s. not interested in Vortstiener, Strass or ACS.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I'm in the same boat myself...:( I want one of those too. I've narrowed them down by their features (Vorsteiner VRS is on the table too for me, though). I have it boiled down like this:

MVR - more contour on the front end, looks like it is an extension of the bumper, and makes the front stick out farther for a more aggressive look but does not drop down in front like the HM style, eliminating clearance issues.

Hamann - contour on the side looks good, hangs down lower on bumper but does not protrude forward of the bumper making ground clearance an issue if dropped, but less chance of smacking it into a curb when parking.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im leaning more towards the hamann, the MVR looks like it sticks out too far from the bumper. i havent found "good" enough pics where i can make a comparison. they both look good on a dark colored car but with tiag i dont know. I dont wanna paint it so it can flow with my cf accent theme.

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
strass looks great but is common (why i'm switching)...

anything by vorsteiner is :drool:

I still like the hamann lip and you don't see it too often... go with that :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,302 Posts

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Authentic Strass common? More like replica's of Strass are common on M's. And ACS are common, not the real deal IMO.
yeah, but there are only a handfull of people worldwide that can tell the difference between authentic and a good rep.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i say go with the hamann lip

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
can we get some pics... come on

Edit: thanks reedo32 :banghead: i should learn how to click

1 - 15 of 15 Posts