BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to order this by friday....which kit should i get? for 2002 325i jet black? im looking for a full kit.

considering
-rieger full m3 style
-RD tornado (if anyone knows price for full kit?...)

thats all the ones i know for a full kit. i really want to find the price for the full front/back/sides for the tornado. thanks.

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
Luke WL. said:
edit: need to order by wednesday.
Luke are the 2 kits listed the only possibility's bro??? I believe a RD Tornado kit for front/rear and sides is around $3200.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, im looking for other suggestions also. if anyone has any? also where can i get the rd kit besides their website. thanks for the info craig.

·
4,106 Posts
Luke WL. said:
no, im looking for other suggestions also. if anyone has any? also where can i get the rd kit besides their website. thanks for the info craig.
Call [email protected] he was talking about putting a GP on the RD stuff

714 632-1951 :thumbup:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like that kit also, but i didnt know they made it for facelift... do you have a place to order that or any specs? thanks.

·
4,106 Posts
Luke WL. said:
i like that kit also, but i didnt know they made it for facelift... do you have a place to order that or any specs? thanks.
As far as i can see there's no reason the kit wouldn't fit a facelifted sedan. I give [email protected] a holler for most all of my needs as well as [email protected] both awesome guys with great prices. Let em know i sent you they'll treat you right!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just called eric, and he was busy and will call me back. Im pretty sure the facelift kit has different fitment then the prefacelift, but i could be wrong. Hopefully the price is low enough for me to get the tornado because i love that kit. If anyone has other suggestions, let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so if that is true, i can put any precacelift replacement bumper on my facelift sedan? im confused...

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
well u've got

1/ Hamann GTR kit = mad $$$$$$
2/ Rd kit = again mad $$$$
3/ Reiger kit = schweet for 1/2 the price of the above two kits
4/ hamann and AC Schnitx add-on kits
5/ Breyton add-on kits if u can find em'
6/ Mutec kit = if its your bag
7/ Kerscher = another option for u

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats what im thinking, the only thing that could make me choose another is if the gb on the tornado is less than 2500....wishful thinking.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts