BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a intake for my 330ci but i do not know which one to get.?. I saw the BFP intake and it looks nice.. Which intake should i get

·
Obey my dog
2,643 Posts
it depends on how much you are willing to spend.

BFP and ECIS are great for value but the gruppem has the highest :pimpin: factor ;)

·
Sofa-king-what
1,974 Posts
i've just bought this one.... (the car in the pics isn't my bmw.. obviously:rolleyes: )

it "roars" really loud when rpms are near 4000.....

really good!!!!!

(brand is SPRINT FILTER.. i think it's only available in europe)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
jlevi said:
I'm about to buy an ECIS... Cuz I can't afford the GruppeM... What do you guys think?

JL
ECIS showed big gains on the dyno. It's definitely a good intake. My only recommendation would be to also look at the Conforti and see if you're willing to pay a little more for a more well-made heat-shield and carbon fiber tube.

http://www.eurosporthighperformance.com/intakes.html

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,183 Posts
if you have the money for this

i real good one is the gruppe m intake period.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
www.piratecove.org
3,745 Posts
jlevi said:
I'm about to buy an ECIS... Cuz I can't afford the GruppeM... What do you guys think?

JL
good call
i would get that or the benfer one if you dont want to shell out for the gruppem

·
Registered
154 Posts
i'm in the same boat ....

i want to put a cai, exhaust and chip package together this winter, to instal in the spring

i've learned so far in researching cai that the filter location is key.

some cai require removing the front bumper to replace the filter :wtf:

for me carbon fiber doen't mean much, that's a personal call, but ease of install, filter cleaning-replacing and quality are key.

let me know what you go with.

:D

P.S. so far for exhaust the uuc tse2 is in front and shark seems to be the prefered chip

good luck

1 - 20 of 25 Posts