• Steel Grey

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • I like both equally

Votes: 1 1.4%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Obey my dog
2,487 Posts
silver gray wasn't available when i got my car, but even if it was, i still would have chosen steel gray. i still love this color and have no regrets. silver gray kind of looks odd to me :dunno: (no offense intended to you silver gray fans)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got silver gray, but I think I would have preferred steel gray...it's a bit darker. However, the silver gray seems to change color depending on how the light hits it, so I won't complain.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
BudMan2003 said:
Steel Grey all the way...
I regret not getting this color. I have TiSilver.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Neither. Seems like just about every BMW on the road is some type of gray/silver. IMO, it also looks like the color a soccer mom would choose.

Although, I don't think I can talk much since black is probably the next most common.

·
Der Meisterstück
2,346 Posts
Steelgray.

Everyother E46 out there is either Silver, Black, or Blue. Steelgray though not uncommon, it's not as common as those other colors.

Emerald is rare! occationally you see those and wonder...

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
how about people who don't own either color vote...there are way more people who have steel than silver grey so of course you're going to get a completely biased poll with more favoring steel grey. I own tisil but I would consider silver grey. I would get a dark grey color but never steel grey. To me it's the dullest worst grey on any production car. Good riddance to that color. Anthracite, and porsche's seal grey and even the VW Jetta grey is so much nicer than steel grey.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.