E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
eh.
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i retro fitted bi xenons and i forgot which fuse to pull to make the flickering stop? searched.. had no luck... oh yea by the way assael bmw sucks at service those damn stingy bastards... they gave me a defective driver side xenon and they say its my fault and i gotta prove that it wasn't caused by the accident i had before.. but the xenon was replaced AFTER everything was repaired.. tim cheng is an idiot.. he's not related to anyone on this board right?

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
286 Posts
In a 2002 model..no fuse you pull will fix your problem...you need to go to dealer to have them turn xenons on...

·
eh.
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so i just tell them to turn on my xenons or what? or make my car adaptable to xenons..

·
eh.
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright i tried pulling fuse 32.. it doesn't work cuz i have a 02 i think.. someone help please .. the dealer won't program my car to run xenons

·
eh.
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wanna find out which dealer will do it for free. someone did it on this board.. forgot who and forgot what dealer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts