BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am thinking about going with a new Audi S4. I would do a major slam, BBS LMs, and full Ottinger body kit. I am debating between these colors. Red, White, and Grey. Which do you guys think would look hottest with the mods Ive listed above.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Man, it seems like everyone's getting an S4 nowadays. Now, on to your question...

To me, that "racing" red just doesn't flow well with those darker red taillights. Maybe it's just me... :dunno:

The white is just too bland for my taste.

The grey is classy, but with an S4, most people want sport appeal and looks.

If I had to choose out of those colors, I would probably go with the grey.

Have you considered black? That would be my first choice. :thumbup:

·
Registered
229 Posts
red
grey
white

looks like you want people to stare at you with the body kit and wheels, might as well get red.. people will def. notice

also, i think the chrome mirrors would look nice with the red

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black is a hot color, but after my Acura Legend I gave up on black cars. Trying to avoid swirl marks and dust/dirt is too much work for my lazy @ss.

I am leaning most towards red. I wouldnt do those tail lights, I dont like them at all. I think that Red color would look sick with BBS LMs and a nice slam.

·
Registered
317 Posts
red or gray... you already have a white car plus white just doesn't look as good in the s4.... honestly, its your opinion.. but i would say gray, because it's more subtle, classy, and not boy-racyish... basically it looks more like a GERMAN classy-assed sports car. Good luck and I love your m3... can't wait to see what you do with this :thumbup:

·
Registered
236 Posts
red for me

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,346 Posts
None of those colors you've already had white and red and grey is just too boring.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
White or red...white being my personal choice.

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
netengwiz said:
White or red...white being my personal choice.
Me too, Red will look hot but i think the White with eveything down, BBK and BBS LM's will look ridiculous, i love LM's on white cars! Grey is boring :thumbup:

·
Registered
615 Posts
NOGARO...but since that isnt an option ummm not gray...white looks the best but you have white now so maybe red..but you had that before...im no help i want you to get blue lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
white

u should then only get white cars in the future it would be hot

also, i saw an a4 with the custom quad exhaust on west 4th and broadway so hot. make sure to get that

·
Banned
108 Posts
Red, and get black/polish lip rims, and paint the car roof black,add some body kits, it will look pimp and hot :str8pimpi :str8pimpi :craig: :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts