BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which dealership would be the best to go to to get my airbag light taken care of? i hate to take it to the dealer but since its a safety issue i don't want to risk it. also i might let them fix my steering angle fault since its a :censor: to get to . i was told the peak tool does not work with 02+ so i have no other choice.

i live right in front of Steven's Creek bmw but they are terrible.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
idk man pay some1 local to you that has it 10 bucks to try it and it could save you the 100 dollar 1 hour minimun charge at the stealership.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it turns out its not compatible ...

"Hi Pedram,

Unfortunately, our current airbag tool is only compatible up to 2002 (some 2003 but not consistent yet). We're working on a new tool to get compatibility up and I hope to see that come out around the end of the year, but no exact release date quite yet.

I don't have a good direction to point you on another tool out there in this type of price range....most anything else would probably be geared towards mechanics/shops and several hundreds or thousands of dollars, so not helpful for the car owner :)

Sorry wish I could be more help on this one but check back for the new tool when you can.

Roxann Brink
Peake Research
800-231-6861
www.r5tool.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts