BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is NykeMyke's sig, I PM'd him but havent gotten a reply yet. I'm anxious to know which DDEs these are because I"m looking to order a set. These ones look perfect! I love the aggressive xenon-blue tint.

Just want to know if these are the phosphyre lightnings, lavas or something older?

Thanks!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The thing that bugs me with some of the newer DDEs is that they are SO bright that, from the pictures I've seen, the Halos are very blurry. But maybe it's just the pictures... I like the real defined circular look just like in NikeMykee's sig.

Question. Do the new ones you are selling look like that at night? Or are they more blurry? I also want them as my daytime running lights so they'd have to shine bright during the day also...Maybe I need to make a choice between being visible during the day or being nice and defined at night like Nike's???

·
Site Sponsor
18,526 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, here is an example of WAY too blurry at night time that I do not want.

You can barely even tell that these are DDEs and with the regular xenons turned on you probably couldnt see them at all cause of all the brightness.

These ones look good, are they the older LEDs also?

and these look good during the day...phosphyres?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Drex said:
Ok, here is an example of WAY too blurry at night time that I do not want.

You can barely even tell that these are DDEs and with the regular xenons turned on you probably couldnt see them at all cause of all the brightness.

i think those are lightnings... they don't really look like that in person... actually, lightnings look more defined than any of the other ones... in person that is... cameras always make them look blurry... in person it's not like that at all

·
First 19" ZHP
1,464 Posts
if you dont want that bright look go leds but if you want it to be really visible in the day and bright at night go lightnings i probably would have gotten the lightnings but they came out after i got mine but im still very happy with my purchase if you want the exact ones like mine contact mrziggy_711 and ask him for the same color as mine but if you want the brighter look go with umnitzas lightnings they look awesome as well

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So the lightnings have a bluish/xenon tint to them yes? I think I may order them if what people are saying is true (camera making it look blury when they really arent).

·
First 19" ZHP
1,464 Posts
damn you know how many people pm me asking about my angel eyes and i refer them all to umnitza or mrziggy i need some comission haha

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
umnitza said:
we will be announcing something new later this week again, more features:)

Ummm so should I be waiting to order DDEs if something new is coming?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey UMNITZA,

I have the gen V dde on my e46 m3, how can I get the bluish tint similar to nikemykee?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts