E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok you all have seen pictures of my car, i have m3 mirrors and ac schnitzer roof spoiler and m3 lip spoiler
my rims are gonna be stock m68's chrome
now i want to get a full body kit i really like the hamann front and i dont really know what the sides and rear look like so if any1 has pictures ide like to see them
but do you think my car would look good with hamann front
and what side skirts should i put on the sides and what rear
i dont want to change my STOCK exhaust so show me what addons i could put on the back
maybe ac schnitzer rear and hamann front and hamann sides or maybe mtech sides or whatever give me your ideas but i do like the hamann front the most

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also i dont really like the hamann sides that much i mostly like the regular 330ci sides but they said the car will look too low in the front and rear so maybe there are different sides that i can see?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
are there any other side skirts(other than hamann) that would look good with hamann front and rear (can i see pictures)
and where do i order it from?

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,358 Posts
CMYCI said:
are there any other side skirts(other than hamann) that would look good with hamann front and rear (can i see pictures)
and where do i order it from?
Racing Dynamics sides are dope! :thumbup:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Difficult question, since bodykits are a matter of personal taste. Check out the huge archives of pics here, and then choose!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i kinda like the stock sides so i wanna keep them
also where do i order this stuff from (cheapest/most efficient)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts