BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
tun6twista
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if there are any Wisconsin Bimmer owners around. I live in Madison. I have a 330 CI. I've met only one guy from down the road from me who has a e36 M3 but thats it so far. I would love to organize a meet/cruise night if people are interested. Lemme know.

Attachments

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,344 Posts
I live in the Milwaukee area.

So do greenohawk69 and ebiz. The 3 of us go drag racing at Union Grove every so often, and also belong to the Badger Bimmers chapter of BMWCCA and participate in lots of their activities.

There are a couple others but they won't socialize or respond to direct invitations

·
Registered
954 Posts
I live in the Twin Cities now, but I'm originally from Madison. I make it back there every so often.

Nice color :)
But I don't really care for your tail lights :thumbdwn:

·
tun6twista
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Tail lights look good in person. Besides, when I got them there were no such things as LED tail lights. My next mod is probably the LED tail light from BMW. I did the tint. It is like that because after I had tinted it, my window actuators came loose and out a nice scratch all the way up on both sides. It looked like crap and I didn't want to remove all my hard work so I cut the strips to look nice and put a silver pinstripe trim on the edge. I have been complimented by alot of people around Madison on both my tail lights and my tint. A couple people saying they don't like them doesn't outweigh all the others. But thanks for looking. Did all you check out my cardomain page yet? Take it easy everyone!

www.cardomain.com/id/ezebmw :thumbup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
What's up guys!! I goes to UW-Madison. :)

·
tun6twista
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
junks83 said:
What's up guys!! I goes to UW-Madison. :)
Whats up Junks. Cruise around town often? I don't think I have seen your car if it is the one in the picture. Take it easy!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I like the car but the tail lights go to go... cmon man i just got my BMW in August, it took me 3 years to save enough to get it. and the car i had be4 that was an accord 95. do me the faor and save eurolights for RICE cars, cuz they shouldnt be in BMWs lol it just doesnt go. it make sur car look cheaper

·
tun6twista
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bmw323CiBOI said:
nice car.. taillights are ricey.... leds are the way to go... to much blue.. u should go black or silver mirror tint...
Ok you guys gotta explain the hating on euro tail lights. The "you look like a ric3r" quote doesn't do anything for me. I see a car with polished rims, chrome trim, chrome exhaust tips, and then factory red tail lights and it just doesn't look right. The chrome in the tail lights makes it all come together. I don't care to look like everyone else that has a 3 series around madison. I want people to know this is my car , not my dads, and I am an individual. My favorite color is blue and I love it quite obviously. I am not sure if I can get the led conversion yet, and don't know if I will. I was thinking about cutting the lens off my euro tails and painting the chrome the same color as my car. What do you think about that idea? good or bad? Take it easy.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Tun6twista said:
Whats up Junks. Cruise around town often? I don't think I have seen your car if it is the one in the picture. Take it easy!

yeah..mainly around west side and downtown.. :thumbup:
btw, where'd u get your DDE installed? Do you know any shop around here that can install my HID kit?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Tun6twista said:
Ok you guys gotta explain the hating on euro tail lights. The "you look like a ric3r" quote doesn't do anything for me. I see a car with polished rims, chrome trim, chrome exhaust tips, and then factory red tail lights and it just doesn't look right. The chrome in the tail lights makes it all come together. I don't care to look like everyone else that has a 3 series around madison. I want people to know this is my car , not my dads, and I am an individual. My favorite color is blue and I love it quite obviously. I am not sure if I can get the led conversion yet, and don't know if I will. I was thinking about cutting the lens off my euro tails and painting the chrome the same color as my car. What do you think about that idea? good or bad? Take it easy.

...great retort. :thumbup: You're car is an expression of you...........be the individual you want to be. Don't worry about the "*****" look. If you don't want to look "*****", please follow the flock. Although your tails are not exactly what I would do, they look decent.

Also, there is a dude (I think his name is Jim) who is part owner of KO Performance (see on Bimmerforums.com) and is west of Madtown in Blue Mounds. He has a 98 E36.......supercharged. Very fast. We were doing 140 on the back roads.

I forgot, welcome.

·
Registered
584 Posts
ANyone from Madison (WI) want to buy my Brand new Cargraphic strut Bar??
and Brand new painted silver ///M steering wheel trim???

·
tun6twista
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey

junks83 said:
ANyone from Madison (WI) want to buy my Brand new Cargraphic strut Bar??
and Brand new painted silver ///M steering wheel trim???
I would be interested. We should meet up sometime I can check it out. What you think?
Let me know!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Tun6twista said:
I would be interested. We should meet up sometime I can check it out. What you think?
Let me know!
yeah man...how bout this weekend?

my cell is (650)2780024..just give me a call.

btw, my name is Cons... :)

·
tun6twista
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey

junks83 said:
yeah man...how bout this weekend?

my cell is (650)2780024..just give me a call.

btw, my name is Cons... :)
Yeah I was busy yesterday as it was my 5 month "anniversary" with my girlfriend. I'll give you a buzz sometime today (sunday) and see if your busy or not.

By the way, my names Eric

1 - 20 of 26 Posts