BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
O.D.
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys/girls think? Where is a good spot to put a xbox or ps2? Not sure where to put mine because what if someone wants to change the game and it's in the trunk? hm, so tell me where you put yours or where a good place would be. :thumbup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
mount it on the roof

Serious no joke. Easy access if you concerned about chhanging games in-car.

·
Registered
833 Posts
If it's not done already, knock out the ski pass, and have the gaming system facing into the car through there. As for controllers, you can do several things....they make extension cables that you can use and mount them in the center console, in the doors, anywhere, or you can use the same extensions and get the wireless receivers so you don't have to mount anything but the receiver.

·
Registered
155 Posts
i too am looking for a sensible place for a ps2 and the skisack area is looking to be the best placement... anyone got pics or advice for throwing one in there??

·
O.D.
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
umm,

is there a ski pass on all cars, my mom's has the pass installed so u can open already, but on mine i cant tell. I pulled down the middle arm rest and couldnt really tell after that by looking. is it possible? cuz that would be the definite decision for the positioning of the console, thanks everyone :thumbup:

·
Registered
842 Posts
i have seen one mounted right under the glovebox, it was IMO the perfect spot to put it... maybe someone knows what i am talkin about and will post a pic

·
Registered
151 Posts
John from jersey said:

nah mine looks nothing like that...

the outside... umm well..nice attempt

where do you get off saying that I am attempting to imitate your ride? do you feel that you are of a higher level than the rest because your car looks like that....think twice...quit using your car as reputation builder because you and i both know that if it werent for that car of yours noone would give a rats ass about u....im sorry but doesnt the truth hurt....its not a competition, and if it were trust me you would have been left so far behind in the dust....so take some time and think about it all...im just tired of hearing all this junk bout people copying eachother and not doing things right....well, the world doesnt revolve around you...so dont forget that next time you post....any problems please contact me personally....i have plenty of time to talk about this....

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
topazm3 said:

where do you get off saying that I am attempting to imitate your ride? do you feel that you are of a higher level than the rest because your car looks like that....think twice...quit using your car as reputation builder because you and i both know that if it werent for that car of yours noone would give a rats ass about u....im sorry but doesnt the truth hurt....its not a competition, and if it were trust me you would have been left so far behind in the dust....so take some time and think about it all...im just tired of hearing all this junk bout people copying eachother and not doing things right....well, the world doesnt revolve around you...so dont forget that next time you post....any problems please contact me personally....i have plenty of time to talk about this....
CHILLLLLLLL.....John post a pic of your setup!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts