E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm in the market for an M3 vert and have been searching around http://www.autotrader.com/ for a little while. I'm looking to see what other websites are around I could use to widen my search.

I know of craigslist, however it seem you have to go city by city to search (And seeing as i'm from Canada and plan to buy from pretty much anywhere in the US, it's a little tedious)

Does anyone have some good online used car websites they could recommend?

Thanks!

·
Just Nuts
7,245 Posts
I wouldn't recommend ebay for anything or to anyone. But since you drive my favourite brand honda, I think you should give ebay a shot. They are a lot of fun when it comes to money.

·
Registered
479 Posts
cars.com as mentioned. I bought mine on Ebay 4 yrs. ago, no issues. Since you're from Manitoba maybe try something local like Kijiji for Sask., Ont, and Manitoba. If using cars.com I'd suggest looking up a North Dakota or Minnesota area code so you can filter by distance since you're in Manitoba.

·
Registered
220 Posts
There are Canadian companies that will find you a car from the USA and take care of all the paper work. I will find out later in the day for you. My brother in law used them and got a fantastic deal on a 2009 jeep.

·
Registered
198 Posts
You can check out ebay and the other car sites that have been mentioned. Best advice I can give is not to limit your search to only local cars. It is definitely worth looking around a little further to try and find what you want, rather than save some time or a small amount of money by staying close. There will be plenty more options available to you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts