BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some OEM clears from Bavarian Autosport the other day. The entire set cost me around $500.00. However, I have come to find out they are back ordered. It seems to be the consensus that OEM clears can be had for much less. I saw in a previous post that Pacific had an entire set for around $300. I called Pacific butthey said they can't get them any more. Any advise as to where to get OEM clears and at a good price (i.e. under $500)?

Craig

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I just called both Circle and Pacific and gave them the part numbers for the front and rear clears. They both said that those parts were european and that they could not get them. Looks like I'm stuck with paying $500.00

·
Registered
521 Posts
keep checking the classified section, i had to piece my OEM clears together but i ended up paying less than 300 for my entire set.

·
1,101 Posts
its kinda hard getting a deal for thr '02 and up sedan light whole set. not to many places have them. fake ones are hard to find too. i got quoted $450 at shops around here.

i need a set too for my friend. he just got 19's but he really needs clears.

anyone? even fake ones?

·
Registered
211 Posts
i have been debating on getting clears ever since i got my car, i watn them but i am not so crazy about how the front corners look, especially with the yellow bulb standing out from the clears, i dont want to put clear lights cause they are illegal and i dont want the spray painted ones cause they arent so bright. so if i do end uop getting clears i will have to stick to oem bublbs but then again the orange doesnt look that bad against my orient blue bmw, anyone have a picture of an orient blue coupe with clears???

i wanna see how it would look.

sidenote,

how do you guys make all these crazy signatures, i want one lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
I just ordered mine last week and they arrived yesterday. I got them from Bekkers.com for a little over $400. They are OEM too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
PLAZAMAN said:
theres a group buy going on now.

a lil over 400 for the whole set.
That's right! Kind of. The whole set (including shipping) is $399.

csnethen, let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the details.

·
Registered
589 Posts
03BMW325CI said:
...i dont want to put clear lights cause they are illegal...
You might want to double-check that... I can't say for sure about NY, but in many states (like CT), it's perfectly legal to have clear (white) lights in the front corners and side markers. The only thing that would be illegal is to remove (or paint) the amber reflectors on your bumper (but I've never even heard of that being enforced).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts