BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saw that site, they don't have original BMW. and I don't know which one of those brands are good. Does any one know those brands?:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
booo for body roll.
3,406 Posts
dont get original pads. get axis pads, same effectiveness of the oem pads but no brake dust! i think the website was liek justbmws.com.. they're only like 50-80 bucks depending on ur car

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:) thanx 328skidpad. Just a lot of hard earned dollars, you know.
So you guys think I should get non original huh?:dunno:

·
booo for body roll.
3,406 Posts
most definitely. who really wants to spend time cleaning their rims everyday bc they get dirty so easily?

yea, that is one tight whip tho! but is that an m3 emblem i see on the side grill?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it:thumbup: The fenders are original e46 m3. Put i blocked of the m3 marking with the ACS. embelem because the car isn't a M3. I just really liked the look, most peopel do. But some M# owner hate me and say I'm a faker or something. :yikes: I'm realy not trying to be an M3. M3 is a special car in a much higher level than my 323ci you know.

·
Registered
378 Posts
for OEM pads at great prices, try alloembmwparts.com.

·
BMW Land Barge
1,376 Posts
If you track your car, be careful about your aftermarket choices. Many of them, like the Axxis Deluxe pads are quite thoroughly unsuitable for the track.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
You should look into some Hawk HPS pads. They outperform the stock pads in street driving, and they're even suitable for light duty tracking. As a bonus they dust less than the stock pads.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Why not just use Raybestos? They are a cheap quality alternative to the OEM and can be bought at almost anywhere like Kragen or Pepboys. I used Raybestos brakes on all my cars and never had a problem with them. If I remember correctly, they also make a version that has less/minimal brake dust.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I would stick with the oem pads, ya they dust but damn do they work well:thumbup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
i know! i was friggen wondering why my rims get dirty hella fast...sheesh...but i gotta agree with beema...they do work well...hmm...i didn't hear anyone talk about brembo pads?

2k323ci...nice car...what rims are they?

·
Registered
223 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts