E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(For a 01 Sedan )any help would greatly be appreciated. has anybody dealt with Electrodyne Inc. in Alexandria Va? There prices seem to be cheaper than the west coast. It seems to good to be true. Prefer a east coast distributor since I am Fl.

·
Registered
635 Posts
mike zirfas said:
(For a 01 Sedan )any help would greatly be appreciated. has anybody dealt with Electrodyne Inc. in Alexandria Va? There prices seem to be cheaper than the west coast. It seems to good to be true. Prefer a east coast distributor since I am Fl.
Well if you want authentic then electrodyne is not the way to go. Electrodyne sells and produce fake Racing Dynamics products. Do a search it's been discussed plenty of times. If you want the REAL Racing Dynamics product go to RDSport.com, or just give them a call and you can speak directly with Frederico (The creator of Racing Dynamics), he's a real friendly guy. RD Sport is the name for Racing Dynamics in the US, he had to change the name to distinguish itself from electrodyne...long story, but I hear Electrodyne stuff are cheap and don't fit well.

edit: here's one of the many links about the electrodyne and RD Sport controversy:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=16706&highlight=real+rdsport+electrodyne

·
The OG Black Roof
1,921 Posts
BlueBimmer said:
Well if you want authentic then electrodyne is not the way to go. Electrodyne sells and produce fake Racing Dynamics products. Do a search it's been discussed plenty of times. If you want the REAL Racing Dynamics product go to RDSport.com, or just give them a call and you can speak directly with Frederico (The creator of Racing Dynamics), he's a real friendly guy. RD Sport is the name for Racing Dynamics in the US, he had to change the name to distinguish itself from electrodyne...long story, but I hear Electrodyne stuff are cheap and don't fit well.

edit: here's one of the many links about the electrodyne and RD Sport controversy:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=16706&highlight=real+rdsport+electrodyne
Exactly. CAll Fredrico @ Rd Sport. They are located in San Clemente, CA. He is In Italy right now, picking up some parts for my car, among other things, but he will be back on Monday.

You definately want to stay away from Electrodyne, they sell fiberglass knockoffs of the tornado kits.

The price is cheaper, but you pay for quality when you buy actual RD Sport PU kits.

PM me if you have any further questions; and I can try to help you out. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.