BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy remus exhaust for my e46? The store must be online and willing to ship out of USA.

Except for renn-sport, they answer emails too slow, each time I need to wait around 3 days to get answer from them.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,845 Posts
no probs for me.. got mine from renn-sport.. they were very quick.. check back again with them.. oh, did i mention they have the best prices ? :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
als00328ci said:
If you live in Europe. Wouldn't it be easier to buy a Remus over there?
I know, Remus itself is in Europe, Austria. But their products are not sold in my country. Europe is not just European Union countries, it is rather big(even main populated areas of Russia are in Europe).

To buy remus or any other non-oem exhaust I have to find out way how to get it(it's not just come by shop and order it and get it in 2-3 weeks). And asking someone to buy that in western europe and bringing it to me - that will cost me more than 60-80$ to be paid for shipping from USA.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ac325ci said:
no probs for me.. got mine from renn-sport.. they were very quick.. check back again with them.. oh, did i mention they have the best prices ? :D :thumbup:
Their service got worse then. One of my emails have been answered only after 6 days and 2 times of re-sending the same email message. It has passed 2 weeks and I sent only 4 emails with very simple questions. I'm ready to buy exhaust and then pss9, but because of delays of answering emails I'm not sure if I'm going to send them money...

·
ROI-ndian
1,428 Posts
if u wanan wait a lil ill probably be takin off my exhaust Remus DTM for 325/330 soon when my body kit comes and new exhaust system

let me know [email protected] so i can tell u details

1 - 9 of 9 Posts