BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you guys might appreciate having this link. I'll be buying the 6.5 L model shortly. It's just under $100 Canadian, no customs brokerage fees etc. to deal with. Shipping is from the east coast. If anybody knows of any places selling them closer to calgary, I'd like to hear about it.

Here's the link.

http://ca.binnacle.com/online/product.asp?pf_id=36007&dept_id=11250

·
Registered
217 Posts
Jim_in_Calgary said:
I thought you guys might appreciate having this link. I'll be buying the 6.5 L model shortly. It's just under $100 Canadian, no customs brokerage fees etc. to deal with. Shipping is from the east coast. If anybody knows of any places selling them closer to calgary, I'd like to hear about it.

Here's the link.

http://ca.binnacle.com/online/product.asp?pf_id=36007&dept_id=11250
check e46toronto.ca group buy soon

·
Registered
478 Posts
Thanks guys! I'll check out both sites. Would you mind posting an update when the e46Toronto group buy is set up? I just checked out the site and didn't see anything yet.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Santiago,

There's a fair amount of traffic on the group buy of the oil extractor.

Do a search on "oil extractor" , it's not in the "group buy" section

·
Registered
478 Posts
Jim_in_Calgary said:
Santiago,

There's a fair amount of traffic on the group buy of the oil extractor.

Do a search on "oil extractor" , it's not in the "group buy" section
Thanks for th einfo. I signed up and put my name down for that group buy. If that one doesn't work out I'll likely go for the one you brought up.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Jim_in_Calgary said:
Hey Santiago...

Does the Cart fit in the back of the wagon?
No, you'd be surprised by how wide a kart is. The pickup you see in the background of the picture in my sig is my old Mazda B2200. I had to take off one rear wheel so that it could fit in the back of that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts