E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
i bought mine at shc in victoria canada for 90$cdn REAL hamann, stamped and #'erd. they gave to me for cost as they got me fake ones from distributer and felt bad. but they will beat us price guarenteed even shipped and they have a storage place in us. their phone # is 1250-360-2209 ask for john becuase joe is gone till monday. tall'em mike l. w/ blk e46 got his there and he'll hook u up, GUARENTTED to beat us price 90$cdn is like 65$us for real hamann ,sealed in bag,w/adheseives..

·
Banned
0 Posts
web site wont show hamann as they just got it for me, a call will be pennies i call the state on my cell all the time. but try www.shcauto.com i think? i can call if u want cheapy!!lol just kidding i can c how much they will sell to others and being so light shipping is peanuts!!! they will sell for 120=130$cdn

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just another option for ya...

You can also check out Ebay for the replicas. IMO eyelids are one of the few things that I can't really tell a difference from the real ones vs. fake ones.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
41,923 Posts
www.procarparts.com replicas ...good deal...looks exactly like the real hamann eyelids ....y pay that much for plastic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts