E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
ChosenGSR said:
what is the point of putting them on your car? are they even legal in the states ?
What is the point of putting any mod on your car..............to make it look better and/or custom. They are legal as long as you live in a state that doesnt require a front license plate.

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,130 Posts
323iT said:
i'm running it in california and i drive by cops daily for the past month. they dont really sweat me for it:) I got mine with my cali plate number so it doesnt get stolen.
that's what I did too... the week I took it off, I got a fix it ticket :(

I know a place here in san jose that does them for $40 bucks, if you want I can order it for you and then you pay for it +shipping :dunno:

Q

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,665 Posts
///M3Matt said:
http://www.europeanplates.com/

bought my euro plate from them. good service and pretty quick since everything is custom :thumbup:
For once in my life, I made an impulse buy.... and I don't think I regret it...

"Jlevi SW" will be my new euro plate... I was going to buy that for California Plates... but I don't want to wait another 3 hours in line at the DMV... so I guess I'll switch to euro for pictures :dunno:

Thanks for the suggestion Matt!:thumbup:

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,130 Posts
jlevi said:
For once in my life, I made an impulse buy.... and I don't think I regret it...

"Jlevi SW" will be my new euro plate... I was going to buy that for California Plates... but I don't want to wait another 3 hours in line at the DMV... so I guess I'll switch to euro for pictures :dunno:

Thanks for the suggestion Matt!:thumbup:
how much did you get it for?

Q

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.