BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need advice as to where to find the best price for the Eisenmann 83mm Round tip exhaust for the e46 M3. Where in Jersey??? Preferably around Essex, Morris, or Bergen Counties. Willing to spend up to $2000. Can i get the Titaniums for that price???:dunno:

·
Europrojektz East
7,150 Posts
Another option is ordering it from Bekkers. That's where I ordered my Eisenmann quad exhaust.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
go through eisenhaus.com

they are the direct importer. i ordered mine through them and the exhaust came within a week of clearing customs!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is there ne way of getting it cheaper thru a store in jersey????

·
Europrojektz East
7,150 Posts
///M3Matt said:
go through eisenhaus.com

they are the direct importer. i ordered mine through them and the exhaust came within a week of clearing customs!!
Yeah, my exhaust also came within a week of clearing customs (though I ordered from Bekkers instead of Eisenhaus). I know there were some earlier threads about Eisenhaus vs Bekkers and I know that Bekkers is also a direct importer. Personally I could care less about all that. I needed my quad exhaust as quick as possible and Eisenhaus wasn't around during the Christmas holidays (i.e. they weren't answering their phone) so I did business with Bekkers and got my exhaust within a week.

·
Registered
68 Posts
call this place

A place in Union NJ Called Beyond Image Motorworks Inc,
if they can order it for you

ask for Claudio or Marcelo good guys

2436 Morris Ave Union Nj 07083
heres the phone number 908-686-3501

:thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Eisenmann 83mm

Have a set of stainless meisterschaft ,2wks old. polished w/ 83mm tips. can help you install. I live in south jersey.reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts