E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Wheres the cheapest place to get claer side markers for 325 ci e46?

Also, what type are the front AND rear blinkers? Are they twist in or plug in and if you know the number that would help! I am looking for hyper white front turn signals and red back turn signals. The orange isnt doing for me! No polargs because they shine greenish/blue at night when the headlights are turned on. Any other suggestions?I'm in CA by the way.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forget to add that it is the peel on side marker on the front of the bumper, not the side! It comes amber and its right below the front turn signals!thanks

·
Registered
477 Posts
jyeh74 said:
Hi guys,
Wheres the cheapest place to get claer side markers for 325 ci e46?
side markers or the bulb for them? you can get side markers at pacificbmw.com for a coupe.

Also, what type are the front AND rear blinkers? Are they twist in or plug in and if you know the number that would help! I am looking for hyper white front turn signals and red back turn signals. The orange isnt doing for me! No polargs because they shine greenish/blue at night when the headlights are turned on. Any other suggestions?I'm in CA by the way.

Thanks guys
they are the twist in. I dont' mind the amber blinking. Consider getting silvervisions. They blink amber but look silver when they aren't on.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bulbs AND side markers too. It seems like the amber marker peels right off the front bumper!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts