E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
tension said:
Anyone know of any places? Thanks
Sounddomain.com...light grey. It matches 99% perfect. The color is the same but the pattern (sounds stupid, but you might notice) is slightly different. Check out my gallery, you'll see pics of my trunk...that's the carpet.

If you are super-anal, like some people are, this is a match. ;)

Color Matched Carpet

·
ouroboros autorotica
836 Posts
bigjae1976 said:
I stopped being lazy and posted a link:

Bigjae's Trunk
Bigjae,
What is the amp/sub sizing in your trunk? Is the sub a 10 or 12? And how much juice is the amp rated for. How is the single sub aorking for you? I am considering a single sub setup, that's why the questions.

thanks,

rob

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
rdsesq said:
Bigjae,
What is the amp/sub sizing in your trunk? Is the sub a 10 or 12? And how much juice is the amp rated for. How is the single sub aorking for you? I am considering a single sub setup, that's why the questions.

thanks,

rob
I've got a 12" Rockford Fosgate Power and a RF power 551S.

The 12 is kind of hard to hear a low volumes because its in a small sealed box, so sensitivity is an issue since I have a totally passive system.

Otherwise, it hits great. I just need to cut the ski pass out and I'll be REALLY happy. But I am no longer a bass head, I just enjoy some low end that is well balanced.

My amp is rated at 140 x 2 into and 550 x 1 into 4 ohms. I'm running my amp mixed mono (stereo and mono simultaneously just in case you didn't know which the amp doesn't like to do but it does it. If I pound the amp for about 45 minutes, it will shutdown. The older punch amps would do this, no problem. I guess when you sell your stuff at Best Buy, you need to bring down costs...and quality.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Smoothpnoy said:
can u still access the spare with that setup?
Sort of. I could if I sliced the black floor panel. I am planning on putting a better fitting box in so I can have more of my trunk. Then, I will cut the floor panel. Pics will be posted when I accomplish this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.