E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Der Meisterstück
2,399 Posts
I don't believe it exists. Even if they made something available, it wouldn't match since the paint process itself is a multistage process. It's similar to BBS's diamond black or the common Hyperblack finishes offered by aftermarket wheel manufacturers.

Your best bet is to find a wheel repair shop to match and repaint it for you. For optimal results, get all 4 wheels repainted because there is no guarantee that the repaired wheel's finish will match the other three.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info! I want that color for some aftermarket wheels and was hoping it was a paint color I could do myself verses a paint process best left to professionals.

·
Der Meisterstück
2,399 Posts
It is a color that requires a multistage painting process.
I've called BBS about it before with regards to the paint, and they confirmed that it was a multi-stage process with a black base color and layers of silver on top.

WheelsAmerica offers wheels refinishing in Hyperblack with very similar results. But since each Wheels America location is independently operated, your results may vary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts