BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the hell are my rings???"&#¤%¤#&%"/!

One month has passed since I made a payment to Your Paypal account and I still haven't gotten neither the faulty ones or the improved rings.Two weeks ago You assured me that You were about to ship 'em to me and as ow now I still haven't got any.
A delivery by UPS or any other carrier takes a maximum of 4 working days to Sweden from the U.S so if You've shipped the package to me as promised in Your last e-mail (14:th Dec) I would have recieved them latest on monday 23:nd Dec.

I am really not pleased withe the service You have given me and
truly hope that You'll resolve this matter in a good way.

/Dominik

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S I know that my remarks may sound harsh but I do not like when someone promisses things and do not holds to it.

/Dominik

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
491 Posts
considering its overseas and its been the holiday season...I would think it would take longer then usual. Try emailing him ...I do not think you have anything to worry about.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
3Twenty5 said:
considering its overseas and its been the holiday season...I would think it would take longer then usual. Try emailing him ...I do not think you have anything to worry about.
exactly...... i sent something overnight to phoenix and it took 3 days

this thread is being locked due to the fact that your using the forum for personal communication

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.