E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am a newbie here,

also just got my 2002 325i

I want to get LED tail lights for it. I was wondering where can I get the online with a good price . And i live in Canada

Thank you

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Any sponsors that sell Eagle Eye LED tail lights

I haven't brought anything from them yet, but I got fantastic customer service from khoalty

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
they're 150 from khoalty. if you can't find cheaper than that then go for them. I think Jlevi is having a sale this weekend.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://khoalty.com ?

any of you guys put it on yet? I just got it do i just swap the plugs and put the light back in. Or do i have to mess around with the cables to get it working right.
Help me out please

thank you

·
Registered
909 Posts
i was gonna say

try to buy some used one for cheaper unless u prefer new ones

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
If you can find used ones, I would go that route as they would be cheaper. Everyone pretty much sells them for the same price bc there isn't much room to work with unless there is a vendor pricing war. That would be the only point where pricing would drop bc the suppliers would have to drop there pricing to be competitive for us to sell and compete with others.

When you went on, you probably got stuck bc it was uploading the END OF YEAR SALE for us. So now you can look around and see what else you like just incase you are wanting to get more things but you can get it later as the pricing that is onsale will be the same until Jan 1, 2010.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you can find used ones, I would go that route as they would be cheaper. Everyone pretty much sells them for the same price bc there isn't much room to work with unless there is a vendor pricing war. That would be the only point where pricing would drop bc the suppliers would have to drop there pricing to be competitive for us to sell and compete with others.

When you went on, you probably got stuck bc it was uploading the END OF YEAR SALE for us. So now you can look around and see what else you like just incase you are wanting to get more things but you can get it later as the pricing that is onsale will be the same until Jan 1, 2010.

I ll just get new ones. You never what happened to the used ones..

I am about to order from your site but i was just wondering they are $150.00 for the LED tail lights

do they come left and right side or is it only one side for $150.00

thank you

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
150 for all the taillights, 4 pieces, left taillight, right taillight, and inner taillights.

Order from the Canadian part of our website so we pay your taxes and duties so you don't have to worry about that.

http://www.khoalty.com/3Series-Canada.html

All the items that are on sale on the USA side of the house, we will just refund you the difference if you buy other items as well automatically after the order has gone through.

-Khoa

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
okay one last question before i enter my card info and all.

My bmw is metallic blue (dark) . Should i get the smoked one or the clear one?

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
okay one last question before i enter my card info and all.

My bmw is metallic blue (dark) . Should i get the smoked one or the clear one?
That's a personal question lol. Depends what looks you're going for. But if you have no tints and lighter color wheels I'd say stick with clear for a cleaner look.
But honestly, the smoke looks great too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts