BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
not 1 issue with the fitment. The hood is slighly different than an OEM M3 hood though, but thats in the design, doesnt bother its function. You may want to consider an enclosed CAI thought if you do get one since it has open vents ( if your running an open filter CAI).

·
Banned
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not 1 issue with the fitment. The hood is slighly different than an OEM M3 hood though, but thats in the design, doesnt bother its function. You may want to consider an enclosed CAI thought if you do get one since it has open vents ( if your running an open filter CAI).
I have my stock filter which is enclosed :) Is there any other stuff I should worry about thats in the engine bay because of the vents?

I kinda want to try to find a better price than mod bargains has though. ANyone know a place?

·
Registered
714 Posts
We did just get the E46 M and non-M CF GTR hoods back in-stock after a 2 month back order. These pieces are highly sought after and customers do place pre-orders months in advance to reserve their sets. I do have a few hoods left after filling back orders and can most definitely help you out. The fitment of the hood is perfect and that is one of the main reasons as to why they're so popular. I'll go ahead and shoot you over a PM with more details!!

·
Banned
7,217 Posts
Lol, Modbargains should check your VIN before the order.. if you don't have a supercharger to back it up, or an M3, you should be denied purchase.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts