BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to find a place online to order the lower titanium lower grill accents from a 330ci for my 328ci. My local dealership would charge $230 for all the pieces new, I'm wondering if there is a cheaper place online to order them. I want to buy the lower center grill, the fog light "fins", and the lower horizontal piece which runs underneath those parts. I found this picture in the members section (thanks to whoever I am borrowing this from), hopefully it illustrates the pieces I am looking. Thanks for your help.
:)

*(Also, does anyone have the part number for these pieces?)

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
if you lived in socal i would have traded for free

·
Registered
232 Posts
You could just have the painted or DIY paint. It would probably be cheaper than the $tealer. Otherwise check out the For Sale forum, there are usually some people selling/trading the parts you want.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Did you try circlebmw.com When i was going to do it, i believe they had the cheapest price. Honestly, save your money and buy paint and DIY. And I didn't paint the long lower piece, mine was body color and my front end looks great! BTW...its been 6 months and paint is still in great shape!:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts