BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a place pretty much on every block here in the Bronx, but I need to get all my car detailed professionally... where do you guys suggest thanks??

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
their is a place in long island

near the lie exist 49 they give you 7 layers they work on your
car for a good 7 to 8 hrs
dawn wash it
clay it
wash it
if they scratch your car in clay process by anncident they will do next step guy told me they do it just to play safe
compound it take it off by buffer machine
a coat of polish by buffer machine
a coat of polish by buffer machine
1 coat of finish wax by hand
1 coat of finish wax by hand

then they detail inside your car
cost is 250.00 worth very cent. when you get your car it is like
you have a plastic skin over the body. if you are intersted in going send me a private message and i will look up the address and phone number of the place for you.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
needs a new sig...
4,621 Posts
there is a place in staten island that i go to...he does excellent work..i have been getting cars detailed there for years..if you want the info PM me

·
Registered
402 Posts
A great place is showroom shine in Franklin Lakes, about 25 mins from NYC. They do full detail for about 185, and they do an absolutely amazing job.

·
Track it
929 Posts
I know a place on Northern Blvd and 154th St. In Flushing...at Federal auto body....a little jewish kid , Andy, Big A details cars there...he'll do anything you want...not too expensice either...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts