BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the battery... how do i get to it?
I know the terminals are in the front for jumping it and such, but i need to know where the actual battery is. Is it behind the passenger side trunk wall thingy? Thats where i figured, but i don't know

Thanks for help guys!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Our cars are solar powered using a high tech solar panel built into the moonroof. No need for one. ;)

This is what I'll tell people if they want a jump.

·
Registered
724 Posts
ScottV said:
Our cars are solar powered using a high tech solar panel built into the moonroof. No need for one. ;)

This is what I'll tell people if they want a jump.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: When one guy was hooking up my indash tv he said that my car didn't have a battery. I said it has a self powered nuclear reactor and he said really:banghead: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
11,182 Posts
sanman10535 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: When one guy was hooking up my indash tv he said that my car didn't have a battery. I said it has a self powered nuclear reactor and he said really:banghead: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
sanman10535 said:
and you still let him hook up the TV??:rolleyes:

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
hi i have a 03 m3 smg and my battary is

in the trunk right in the center below the floor board
bobm3 :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
in my 00 I used the connections up front to hook my ice stuff up and then ended up just adding a second battery up there...its such a pain to run it to the rear

1 - 11 of 11 Posts