E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive checked with Maxamillion Imports, Cutter Motors, Pacific BMW, and Bekkers but they all have said they do not have them in stock or no longer carry them or they say "BMW does not make them yet". Haha, they are obviously misinformed on that one. Some of these places do have the fronts but no one has the tail lights. Anyone know of any other places to get them??? Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just ordered them from Bavarian Autosport ! I knew that they had them in stock, I just did not consider them because their prices for the clears are outragous!!! However, I found out that they do price-matching, and I simply directed the guy to the Bekkers website to prove that their price was crazy. They wanted like $550 for the whole set shipped! Anyways, it turned out good, and I got them for $386 shipped.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahah, as funny as that seems, it probably would have worked:lmao: All he did was glance at it and then he instantly reduced his price by almost $200 .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.