E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really trying hard to find some good website. As of yet I found Bimmian and Autopartsway. But Bimmian is more accessories and it's missing some, like roundels. Isn't there other websites? That's all I can find.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just use FCPEuro and ECS tuning, I get it shipped to the border to a Kinek point, and pick it up there. Those 2 places have free shipping, and duty isnt too too bad. I got a quote from a bmw dealer in Canada and it was double the total cost of ordering from the states, including even the duty paid at the border. The price you pay for wide open spaces.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just use FCPEuro and ECS tuning, I get it shipped to the border to a Kinek point, and pick it up there. Those 2 places have free shipping, and duty isnt too too bad. I got a quote from a bmw dealer in Canada and it was double the total cost of ordering from the states, including even the duty paid at the border. The price you pay for wide open spaces.
I'm buying some wheels, coilovers and sturt bar from ECS tuning, to the border it comes to 1615$ USD and at my home it's 1705$ USD

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm buying some wheels, coilovers and sturt bar from ECS tuning, to the border it comes to 1615$ USD and at my home it's 1705$ USD
Is the shipping free within the US? So far all Ive bought is OEM replacement parts, so aftermarket upgrades I have no clue about.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.