BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am wondering where does everyone go to buy/install their tires? I'm really fed up with having incompetent people at Discount Tire overtighten my lugs, scratch my wheels, or balance my tires like garbage. The only thing that keeps me coming back is the fact they will fix flats for free and fast when you buy the tire insurance. I seem to always get at least one or two nails in a set of tires around here which is unfortunate.
I've been looking at getting tires online and having them installed somewhere. My current set is well worn and the tires weren't that spectacular to begin with. Does anyone have any good experiences or know places? I know that tire shops vary a lot by location, and maybe I just have to keep looking but just trying to see what everyone else is doing.

·
Registered
2005 BMW 330i
146 Posts
I worked at Goodyear for the longest time, so I'd get my tires done there. But of course, all locations will differ in terms of quality but overall Goodyear is a pretty good company and I still have significant discounts if you're interested, just DM me.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I've had a bad experience with Discount Tire too (put directional tires on the wrong way) so I agree with you there. I generally buy my tires from tirerack.com and have them shipped to a local shop for installation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts