E46 Fanatics Forum banner

where do i buy these two things?

868 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  budman 
#1 ·
Why can't i post a picture on the thread? I have picture but when i click browse and attach i always get to a page that says "attachments are currently unavailable" this is the 4th time this happened" Anywas two things i want to buy and don't know where to buy them...

1-Dashboard, mine are black, well everyone's is when you buy a bmw. where do i get the white one, so when i turn on my lights my dashboard numbers (mph) turn this light blue color, and my gas meter???

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/showphoto.php?photo=13944

2-I want to change my stock radio to a touch screen pioneer dvd/cd/radio player... when i take out the long wide stock radio and put the normal size pioneer's i need a special fit to cover the left over space of the radio on the right of the radio. Well i have this picture where a guy has this tv screen dvd/cd/radio system but the special fit thing the lower part is black to match the passangers dashboard but the upper part of it is silver, matching the silver interior of my car.

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/showg...e=2&si=Billmister&cat=500&sort=1&ppuser=17653

up there click there and the two pictures of the radio is what i mean... where the radio is the left over space on the right of the radio usually people have it in black... but this car has it in half silver matching the interior of the car and lower left in black matching the black leather dashboard.

If you guys don't have a clue what i mean... please help me to post a picture.

ok i think you can click on the link to check out what i'm talking about

See less See more
#2 ·
ok well accually i have 4 pictures in there.... the 2 of the radio pictures has half sliver and half black... and 1 of the 3 radio pictures has the left over part in all black that's what i do'nt what?... is that something i buy online or what?

#7 ·
PLEASE.... all i want to know is where to buy the boarder to the radio player like the once in the picture (half silver, half black) and the white dashboard

#9 ·
yeah when lights go on i want them to glow blue like that... i'll search for kdog

#11 ·
for the radio cover that one looks nice will917. and thank you for your fast responce... but what i'm trying to look for is the same thing, only that but the upper half to be silver matching the interior of my car as shown in the pics. anyone have any clues where i can get the one that is in the pics i have posted?

#12 ·
Billmister said:
for the radio cover that one looks nice will917. and thank you for your fast responce... but what i'm trying to look for is the same thing, only that but the upper half to be silver matching the interior of my car as shown in the pics. anyone have any clues where i can get the one that is in the pics i have posted?
He must have painted the top part of his to match the interior trim. You probably need to paint your own as well.
Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.