BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i checked the site for it but they only had kits for the e36 and nothing about this kit :dunno: i was just wondering if this wing was even available for sale yet and where i can get it

...plz no "try home depot" or "would u like sum soy sauce w. that rice?" comments thnx

-cHrZ

Attachments

·
I know all about that...
2,185 Posts
chrz, I'm not going to make any comments but I wonder why would you want a spoiler like that after you have such a classy look going for your car. The car looks so pretty with the splitters, please don't ruin it with that wing.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Not feeling that one. I think you could make that out of ply wood from Lowe's ;)

·
Registered
644 Posts
yeah im interested with that center exhaust

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chrz, I'm not going to make any comments but I wonder why would you want a spoiler like that after you have such a classy look going for your car. The car looks so pretty with the splitters, please don't ruin it with that wing.
the reason im intererested in a spoiler like that is bc im going for the aggressive look... i had decided on the hamann dtm double decker spoiler for a while but its kinda bulky and im jus exploring other options rite now

-cHrZ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts